Hi Eduardo,

I will write in english because the other people didn't understand nothing =]

Well, i don't understand very well what you wrote but, i think in another
solution them this...
Domain quota is very different then user quota, because i will management
these domains, think more or less in 2000 domains, haaaaaaaaaaaa this is the
dead :-)

Marcos Dutra