Hi, this has probably been asked several times, but...

It is possible to reject a SMTP connection for a mailbox that does not
exists?

What is the best way to deal with a bounce than bounced... Happens
expecially with the vacation solution processing spam... It replies to
an address that does not exists or is being bounced. The next thing I
know is I get it in my mailbox being the administrator of the main domain.

Thanks!
Jan

Example:

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at digitaldaemon.com.
I tried to deliver a bounce message to this address, but the bounce bounced!

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
216.136.129.82 does not like recipient.
Remote host said: 553 VS10-RT Possible forgery or deactivated due to abuse - see
http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/mail/spam/spam-18.html (#5.1.1)
Giving up on 216.136.129.82.

--- Below this line is the original bounce.