From: Krista Smith [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2002 9:21 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] duplicate email being received

Hi all,

I've heard from people saying they've got the same issue but haven't had
any more responses with ideas. I'm getting desperate since more and more
customers are beginning to see this. I don't understand why it would
begin happening after running smoothly for several months and why it's
only one user for some domains, and multiple users for others. Aliases
don't seem to be the problem since the first domain that ran into this
didn't have a single alias or mailing list defined. I'm apparently not
the only one seeing this so hopefully someone has run into it before and
can help...??

Thanks,
Krista