This is not a problem so much with vpopmail, as a problem with the
migration
of information.  vpopmail takes care of managing qmail's configuration
files
as well as it's own, and therefore, various things must be modified for
a migration.

The most important files you will need to move over:
  /var/qmail/controls/*    (obviously cant forget these)

  /var/qmail/users/assign  This file maps ownership to deliveries.  The
                           userIDs and groupIDs must match the vpopmail:vchkpw
                           UIDs/GIDs.

Last but not least, run /var/qmail/bin/qmail-newu to compile
/var/qmail/users/cdb

There's a variety of things that can cause problems during a migration.
These
are the common ones more experienced users of vpopmail will come
across.  The
more basic ones are making sure .qmail-default exists under the domain's
directory,
and making sure your vpasswd file isnt corrupt, or that the vpasswd.cdb
file
is not out of date, broken, etc.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matt Brookings - Chief Technical Officer