From: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, October 07, 2002 9:52 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] Forwarding problem

On Mon, 07 Oct 2002 21:11:54 +0200
Medgyesi Gergely <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Here's the answers for your questions:
>
> 1. vpopmail 5.2.1 (Should I upgrade ??)
> 2. qmailadmin 1.0.6
> 3. Here's what vpopmail/domains/$domain/$user/.qmail contains: (aaaa
> is the test user name...)
>
> &[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> /var/vpopmail/domains/nyke.hu/aaaa/Maildir/
>
> I completely can't understand this, because if I copy these lines to:
>
> vpopmail/domains/$domain/.qmail-any_user_name_here
>
> file, than the forwarding works fine, and the form field remains the
> same as in the original mail.

So it seems 'vdelivermail' in vpopmail-5.2.1 has problems with '&'
styled forwards in '~vpopmail/domains/$domain/$user/.qmail' files.

For testing purposes could you change

&[EMAIL PROTECTED]

|forward [EMAIL PROTECTED]

manually?

Nevertheless, all in all, I guess you'll need to upgrade to 5.3.8 which
I'd personally call 'stable' to get this working, as even if '|forward'
syntax works you'd have to modify qmailadmin. Therefore it might be an
idea to give 5.3.8 a try, as as I said it work here, using exactly this
version, flawless.
--
Pit