Hi there,

For some time now I have been trying to get this toaster to work , I have installed all that is needed , but when I try to add a domain I get this

./vadddomain example.com
Please enter password for postmaster: 1234
enter password again: 1234
could not connect to mysql update server Access denied for user: 'root@localhost
' (Using password: YES) with database
could not connect to mysql update server Access denied for user: 'root@localhost
' (Using password: YES)
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[c]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[b]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[3]: MySQL server has gone away
vmysql: sql error[2]: MySQL server has gone away
Error: Unable to chdir to vpopmail/users directory
Can some one please help me with this and tell me what is going wrong and how to fix it ...

Thank you all