Hi all ,

Thank you all for the response I got from you last time , your input helped . As you might have worked out I am new to vpopmail.  I am having the following config error when I do a "make" on autorespond  I have read the man page I did not think I needed to change any thing in the Makefile as I am using /var/qmail as my qmail dir .

I am getting the following message , what am I doing wrong ?

 make
gcc -Wall -o autorespond autorespond.c
autorespond.c: In function `send_message':
autorespond.c:260: warning: passing arg 1 of `gmtime' from incompatible pointer type

Thank you all

Michael