Hey guys,

I want to go from vpopmail-4.9.8 to probably 5.2.1, or maybe the unstable branch.

This is a live system and I am a bit weary about everything working without as much as 5 minutes of downtime. The only difference that I could see between a new version and the old is the placement of tcp.smtp(.cdb) files. But that is pretty trivial. Everything else was the same.

Are there any serious differences that qmail, qmailadmin, courier-imap, etc would care about? I know that there's been a lot of development going on, but from a functional and practical point of view, would qmail use vpopmail in the same exact way?