Trying 127.0.0.1...
Connected to localhost.
Escape character is '^]'.
+OK <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
user [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+OK
pass test
Connection closed by foreign host.

And I'm sure that the user test has password test, the only thing I get in the mailog
is
Nov 18 01:25:21 mailsxxxx vpopmail[23723]: vchkpw: login success
[EMAIL PROTECTED]:127.0.0.1

I not able to retrive my mails over pop3,and of course all the pop3 clients shows me a
simple error teling the server have close the
conection, I can send mail with mail clients (outlook, kmail, etc..),  I can send and
recive using sqwemail, but I want to recive using pop3.

I compiled the vpopmail with
./configure --enable-logging=y --enable-vpopuser=vpopmail --enable-vpopgroup=vchkpw
--enable-roaming-users=y

Thanks a lot, I really don't know what elese to do.

Federico Ariza

--
Mac -> Think Different
Linux -> Think GNU