Version 5.3.5

Brendan
On Wednesday, November 27, 2002, at 05:19 PM, Cory Wright wrote:

Brendan replied directory to me, I am sending this followup to the list.

On Wed, Nov 27, 2002 at 05:10:25PM -0500, Brendan McAlpine wrote:
Mail just disappeared when sent to my test mailbox.

No error messages, no bounce, just vanished.

What was the exact syntax you had for the .qmail file using
vdelivermail again?
|spamc | /var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' /var/vpopmail/domains/example.com/user/

Which version of vpopmail are you using? I believe you need version 5.3.7 or
newer and have it compiled with the --enable-make-seekable=y configure option
(which is the default).

Cory