* me <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [021201 17:22]:
> ezmlm-make /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist \
> /home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/.qmail-mylist  \
> mylist \
> mydomain
>
> chown -R vpopmail.vchkpw mydomain/
> chown  vpopmail.vchkpw .qmail-mylist*

Please give us the real domain and list name. Show us the output of
cat home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist/inlocal
cat home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist/inhost
cat home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist/outlocal
cat home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist/outhost

> But if I send email at mylist-subscribe@mydomain or mylist-help@mydomain

...and the exact address of where you sent this request, including the
_complete_ logs from qmail for this message and delivery.

> Any idea about?

Yes, I've seen it happen. Most probably you will have to prepend the
"prepend" part for this domain from control/virtuals to the file
home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain/mylist/inlocal

But I don't really know why this happens, and even less why it only
happens sometimes.

-Johan
--
Johan Almqvist