Thanks, now Im sending emails with maildrop with success.., but I still
have some questions:

    1) How can I make a .qmail-default and maildroprc that dinamically
choose the user sender? What I want is to not put a .qmail file to every
user in my domains, but instead justt a .qmail-default in the domain dir...

    2) I have quotas support, but maildrop cant see them, since vdelivermail
is the responsable to do this.. How can I do not loose the vdelivermail
features, but use maildrop filters? Im reading about the seekable patch, and
althougt I applied the patch sucessfully, vdelivermail seens to not see my
emails. Here is my .qmail.default

$ cat .qmail-default
| /usr/local/bin/maildrop ./teste/Maildir/.mailfilter |
/var/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

    Im not getting 'lseek erros' any more, but it seens that vdelivermail
dont do this work :-)

    Thanks in advance.