I just have to be plain stupid, I can't figure out how to access the
Maildirs after installing vpopmail and MySQL backend.  Ok, the dirs are
now in ./domains/whatever.xxx/etc

That works correctly with pop3 now, but let's put up a scenario:

I'm "real user" andnor on the linux box, my e-mail
[EMAIL PROTECTED] is delivered to the catalog I mentioned above,
but where did my original redirection go?  Before the vpopmail
installation all mail to postmaster was redirected to "andnor" in
/home/andnor/Maildir but no more...  How do I solve this?

Thank you!
Anders Norrbring.