I see what you're trying to do.  I do 99% of the conversions/migrations
between mail systems here at Inter7, so I know your problem.

Try writing a script:
  * Get the next username
  * Look up old directory
  * Look up new directory
  * Copy files

You can get their old directory from the old vpasswd files, and do a
vuserinfo | grep home | awk to get their current directory.

Hope that helps.

--
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Matt Brookings - Chief Technical Officer