Hi,

Its definitely a qmail patch, not vpopmail.  You should contact
the qmail list or homepage to have it listed there instead.

I see from your page that it checks vpopmail users, but what
about regular shell accounts?  Also, does it do the .qmail file
processing for normal accounts, maillists, aliases, etc. for
~user/.qmail and such?  (This is obviously a basic requirement
for almost anyone to be able to use it, but I figured I'd make
sure its in there before trying it).  I also assume that you're
just filling in the VRFY SMTP command, which would be correct
place to put this code.

Thanks,

Brian