Hi all!

I've a platform with qmail-1.03+daemontools-0.76+vpopmail-5.2.1(I tried the
last too)+mysql, and everything was running good until I add a domain with
dash ..

../vpopmail/bin/vadddomain new-domain.com passwd
../vpopmail/bin/vadduser [EMAIL PROTECTED] usr_passwd

When I try to send an email to [EMAIL PROTECTED], qmail-send program
answer in this way:

<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named new-domain.com

Obviously the DNS MX record is correct and the /var/qmail/control files too.
The only thing I note is that there is not query in mysql for a message to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Regards,

Federico Pretin