Hi all,

        I recently re-compiled vpopmail to include support for a default
domain.  I was under the impression that this would allow anyone from
that default domain to login with just their username and not the full
email address... It appears to have compiled correctly, but I cannot
login in this manner...  ???  Anyone have any tips as to what I can look
for?

Redhat 7.3
vpopmail 5.2.1
courier-imap 1.6.2