> I see I can have the users set their From: body address in sqwebmail
> but I want to do it for them (aka: force them) and ideally have it
> change the *envelop* from instead of just the From: headers.

I've created a perl script to do this some times ago:
http://www.folug.linux.it/sviluppo/qmail-masq/qmail-masq.html

but this change the From header, not the envolpe from (Return-Path).
This because i qmail-qfilter doesn't pass the envelope-from header so i cannot
rewrite this, this header is generated by qmail-inject (read the manpage).
Please let me know if do you fix this issue and how.

Regards.
--
Davide Giunchi.
Membro del FoLUG (Forlí Linux User Group) - http://folug.linux.it