On Saturday, February 15, 2003 8:40 PM, Bill Shupp wrote:

> This is exactly how it _should_ behave.  Your .qmail-default is setup
> so that all _unmatching_ addresses will be put in the "jim" Maildir.
> But you have a real account for "spam", so vdelivermail sees that and
> puts it in the "spam" Maildir.  Where did you expect mail for "spam" to
> be delivered?

I think I may have confused you.  If you re-read my message, you may
understand.

I have a .qmail-default and a .qmail-jim, which both have
 | /usr/local/bin/spamc | /home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/home/vpopmail/domains/jimtest.com/jim
 &[EMAIL PROTECTED]

.. messages to spam _should_ just be placed in
/home/vpopmail/domains/jimtest.com/spam (because there is no .qmail-spam (or
Maildir/.qmail))

instead, messages to the spam account are piped through spamc before being
delivered to the spam mailbox

Thanks for your reply,

jim

..