I don't have any vpopmail related tables in my Mysql vpopmail database after
installation.
I discovered that during the install of vpopmail I typo'd the vpopmail password I
wanted to use in the mysql db.  I assume that as a result of that error that the
tables didn't created properly.
I've tried rerunning the `make install` and `make install-strip` with all my passwords
aligned and db access verified, but no soup.
I can't find a schema dump for the vpopmail tables by Googling either.

What should I do?  (please be kind with that sort of question ;-) )
THANKS!
Dave.