-----Mensagem original-----
De: Peter Palmreuther [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Enviada: quinta-feira, 20 de Fevereiro de 2003 17:20
Para: ABOKHALAF, Nassri Abdellatif in vpop
Assunto: [vchkpw] Re: no POP3 with Vpopmail

Hello Nassri,

On Thursday, February 20, 2003 at 6:01:59 PM you wrote (at least in
part):

> i have installed qmail + vpopmail using live wtih Qmail book.
> before i ve installed vpopmail pop3 worked ok

> Now if i try Telent 0 110 it sends connection refused.
> i am very confused becase dont know what can be wrong with my config files
> I tried to go back to my original configuration before installig
> vpopmail but it doesnt work either.

It's a pure qmail question, so you're on the wrong list, but check

1) if using tcpserver the file given with '-x' if it denies access
2) if using (x)inetd '/etc/host.allow' and '/etc/host.deny'

Also have a look at the system logs if there's a reason for denying
logged.
--
Best regards
Peter Palmreuther

"Like a military school, bits of me keep on passing out."