Hi guys, I have an off topic question and I will appreciate any suggestions.
I have vpopmail running, with mysql + spamassassin the question is this.

Spamassassin will tag the email message on the Subject [SPAM] only if I
create the .qmail-user file and in addition to that if I use pop it does not
tag the mail little strange, wonder if anyone has had a similar problem and
how they have solved it.  BTW, if I have the info in the .qmail-default only
it will not work even it will scan the message.

Here is my .qmail-default

|preline /usr/bin/spamc -f -u $EXT@$HOST
|preline maildrop mailfilter
|/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox

Here is the .qmail-user info:

|preline /usr/bin/spamc -f -u $EXT@$HOST
/home/vpopmail/domains/xxxxxxx.com/prova/Maildir/

Thanks,

Remo