I have installed qmail+vpopmail ,bur have a problem.

1. qmai-inject and smtp-deamon inject mails into and look for mailboxes in
$HOMEDIR/Maildir
2.Vpopmail tries to pop the mail from
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com.tr/ihsan/Maildir
3.When I manually copy the content of $HOMEDIR/Maildir to
/home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com.tr/myusername/Maildir, the pop client
sees all the mail in the mailbox but unable to read them.
4.qmail-inject sends mail to outside world succesfully.
5.When qmail gets an e-mail for an acccount who has'nt got  a homedir (even
if he  has a Mailbox in home/vpopmail/domains/mydomain.com.tr/myusername/)
qmail deamon returns the

error message.
I think , qmail and vpopmail are not agree on the place of the Maildirs..
Help is appreciated..