On Thursday 27 February 2003 01:26, bob ketterhagen wrote:
> Howdy,
>
> I have spent all day trying to figure out why my relay table in the
> vpopmail database is empty. I have previously had this same setup in
> gentoo a few months ago and never had a single problem. Currently I have
> rebuilt checked and rebuilt everything numerous time even from scratch
> and my database continues to stay empty. If i manually add the ip_addr
> and timestamp it works fine but it is not working properly like
> everyother server I have with this setup. I can't even isolate whether
> it is courier-imap or vpopmail. If anyone would like to enlighten me on
> what exactly my problem is that would be wonderful.

well .. you can. just stop courier-imap and try to authentificate via pop3 (or
keep courier running.. shouldn't matter)
so now that we do know, that it's vpopmails fault, it would be very nice if
you told us the vpopmail configuration string (or is it the
vpopmail-5.2.1-r4.ebuild ? still.. many list members don't use gentoo)
and your /service/qmail-pop3d/run  file would be nice too :)

--
Best Regards
Justin Heesemann                                        ionium Technologies