On Friday 07 March 2003 09:47, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> On Friday 07 March 2003 08:01, Brian Kolaci wrote:

Hang on. I think I just realized what I've been missing
the entire time:

The USER QUOTAS still work! That means that maildrop and
courier still enforce them.

But when you create a domain, you can specify a domain
quota and vpopmail internally limits the size of each
user quota based on the domain quota.

Maildrop STILL WORKS with domain quotas. Everything is
compatible as long as your domain admins use qmailadmin
to set up domain quotas.

I'm truely sorry about all of that. I get it now.

I feel really really silly.

Thanks for your patience!

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,

We are actively looking for companies that do a lot of long
distance faxing and want to cut their long distance bill by
up to 50%.  Contact [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more info.