BWAHAHA Yes yes I now see the error of my ways.  24hours without sleep
does that to you.  I misunderstood.  I though that setting the
default-domain actually *created* that whole bit.  Yes I have now added
the domain and things seem to be working just fine.

Thanks for everyone's help! :-)

Geoff Sweeetzzzzz zzzz zzzz