I'd like to request a feature (I'll probably supply a patch in a few days
anyway) which would add an -r (regenerate) option to vpasswd to take the
existing vpasswd file and regenerate a vpasswd.cdb file for a domain.

Before I go and do this (hopefully trivial) patch, is this the only way to
regenerate a vpasswd.cdb file?

I recently moved a domain to a different box (and different version of
vpopmail) and broke the authentication mechanisms (straight .cdb) -- the
easiest thing to do (by far) is simply to zap the passwords and use the
learning passwords feature.  This would enable me to do so with ease.

Regards,
Andrew