Brian,

when you store a message inside an imap server (like when using squirrelmail & courier, and keeping your outgoing message in the "Sent" folder), or when using sqwebmail just keep it in the "Sent" or upload an attach, which quota computing is done: courier, sqwebmail or vpopmail?

I think in such cases courier or sqwebmail quota code is used, not vpopmail's quota code, so there could be strong computing differences.

In such cases, users may overfill domain quota.

Tonino