Hi,

Has anyone got much experience using bogofilter with vpopmail?

I'm looking into implementing it but not having much look.

Here's what I've got so far:

In /home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.qmail:

|condredirect robin-bogo-spam /usr/bin/bogofilter
./Maildir/

In /home/vpopmail/domains/robinbowes.com/robin/.qmail-bogo-spam:

./Maildir/.Spam.unverified

However, I'm finding that this causes looping.

I move the .qmail file out of the way and just tried with the .qmail-bogo-spam file
and found that this is what is not working. Mail
sent to [EMAIL PROTECTED] gets delivered to [EMAIL PROTECTED] inbox rather than
straight to the spam directory as I
would like.

Am I missing something basic here? I suspect I am...

Any suggestions gratefully received...

Thanks,

R.

---