        From: Remo Mattei [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Sat 6/7/2003 7:31 PM
        To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
        Subject: [vchkpw] Question on 553 error

        Hi guys can someone give me more info on why someone that is trying to send
        a message to me gets this error?

         553 sorry, your envelope sender has been denied

        I am almost positive that her email client is not setup  correctly.... Any
        fee back are welcomed.
        Thanks,

        -- Remo Mattei   --cell 801-209-8554
               http://www.italy1.com
               Freelance Networking-Security/Consultant
               MCSE, MCP, MCP+I, MCT
               Linux Trainer & Firewall Development
               [EMAIL PROTECTED]