Hey all,

I am running Vpopbull version 5.3.16, and I am running into the following problem.

I am trying to use vpopbull to send a message to all users in a certain domain. This is my command:

vpopbull -f filename -V domainname

I hit return, and it starts running through all the accounts. However, once it gets to the middle of the accounts that begin with M it just stops like its done, returning me to a command prompt.

I know earlier versions of vpopbull had a bug that did this, but I've used this copy to send messages to all my users in the past. Any ideas?

TIA

Brendan