On Friday, July 4, 2003, at 11:35 AM, Doug Clements wrote:
And my own message looks ok. Did everyone else just decide to start sending
mails with BCCs?

There's a machine on the telepac.pt network (ip 213.13.72.80) that's infected with an email worm of some sort. It's going through old messages from the list, and resending them to others who have posted to the list but with munged from lines.

Be careful -- at some point, one of the messages will contain a windows virus of some sort.

This happened last week as well.

I just tried emailing [EMAIL PROTECTED], but they're over quota.

NOTE TO USERS ON THIS LIST:

If you connect to telepac.pt for service, check your IP address. If it's 213.13.72.80, you have an email virus. Scan your computer with an up-to-date virus scanner.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]