Use Bill's version if you're using his MegaPatch.

Otherwise, look at the reference page for chkuser at www.interazioni.it/qmail.

The unique difference (at the moment) is that Bill solves a bug of auth patch modifying chkuser, while in the reference page of chkusr it is indicated how to eliminate the bug directly in the auth code.

Ciao,

Tonino

At 07/07/03 07/07/03 +0200, you wrote:

> [...]

Hi,

Look at http://www.shupp.org/
You can find chkuser patch here:
http://www.shupp.org/patches/chkuser.patch

Best regards,

--
Sébastien Bourgasser
GANESKO Consulting

        [EMAIL PROTECTED]            Interazioni di Antonio Nati
   http://www.interazioni.it      [EMAIL PROTECTED]