Sverre, we use 5.3.21 officially over here, so I wouldnt
worry about using that version.  As far as when it will
be marked 'stable' officially, I cant say for certian.

Sverre Nilsen wrote:
I've been trying to get vpopmail to work with spamassassin and I have now
set it up right. But I have problems with the vpopmail forking issue
making hundres of copies of catched spam. I'm currently running vpopmail
5.2.1 and I understand this bug is fixed in 5.3.

However I'm having strong doubts about running development software as
this is a production server hosting somewhat 500 domains.

So my question is do you have any estimate on when 5.3 will become stable?
Or is there a patch to fix this in 5.2.1?

--
  .-.
  oo|  Sverre Nilsen | <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

-- mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Matt Brookings - Chief Technical Officer Inter7 Internet Technologies, Inc. www.inter7.com - 847-492-0470 Prices at http://www.inter7.com/prices