Title: Message
Sorry, also might want to put in the --preserve flag to save yourself having to fix permissions and ownerships later on.  So, that would be:
cp -R --preserve --reply=no user1/Maildir user2/
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Tomhave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, July 17, 2003 4:05 PM
To: Joe Howard
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [vchkpw] Merging Maildirs

It doesn't have to overwrite files.  And why wouldn't it see "hidden" folders (by which, I'm assuming you mean folders starting with ".").  I've done this in the past and it seems to work fine.  Test it on the side, just to be safe and sure, but I believe you can just do "cp -R --reply=no user1/Maildir user2/".