On Saturday, July 19, 2003, at 08:47 AM, David Choo wrote:
I'm currently running vpopmail 5.2.1 with qmailadmin. Many of my
customers are changing their password via qmailadmin, but I've gathered
feedback that they would prefer to be able to change password without
login in.

Something like that for forms.

==========================
Email Address
Old Password
New Password
Confirm New Password.

I think this is an excellent idea, and I would be willing to work on adding it to qmailadmin. You'd just have to call qmailadmin with a special URL, and it would pop up with a very simple page for changing password.

It's in my todo list for the 1.1 development series of qmailadmin. Once we release a stable version based on the current 1.0.25, I'll look into doing it.

If someone wants to design the page, perhaps in the same style as the current qmailadmin pages, that would make my work easier.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]