Hi Rudi,

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 12:47:59 Rudi wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can someone please tell me howto do this? If I have a domain, with one main
> account, and 10 mailboxes, how do I tell it that everything except for the
> 10 mailboxes must goto the main account?

Change '~vpopmail/domains/<DOMAIN>/.qmail-default' with a text editor
from "|/path/to/vdelivermail '' bounce-no-mailbox" to
"|/path/to/vdelivermail '' /Full/path/to/a/vpopmail/user/directory",
e.g.

"|/home/vpopmail/bin/vdelivermail ''
/home/vpopmail/domains/example.com/mainuser"

> And then, how would this setup work if I had fetchmail running as well?

??? Fetchmail injects to MTA and MTA decides how to deliver.
Above setup tells MTA (qmail) and MDA (vpopmail) what to do, what should
fetchmail have to know about this catch-all?

P.S.: For future mails to this list you really should disable "Reply-To".
      1.) It's superfluous. It contains the same address as "From" and
          therefore is absolutely useless.
      2.) It makes it impossible to easily reply to the list for those MUAs
          capable of List-Reply by evaluating 'List-Post' header.
          'Reply-To' takes, for obvious reasons, precedence over
          'List-Post'.
 Thank you.
--
Ciao,