Hi,

Manually edit the vpasswd files and add a : to the end of lines missing it. Then run mkpasswd domain.com, voila!

In other words, the newer versions of vpopmail require a : (or :500000s) on the end of each line, where 500000s is a quota.

Regards,

Rick

Lorenzo Grespan wrote:

hello everyone. I have several domain names for my company on my qmail
server. Everything was working fine (qmail, vpopmail, qmailadmin,
courier-imap and the like) then one day I upgraded to the latest
vpopmail version (5.2.1).

The problem is that when I launch vpopbull (or use qmailadmin) all I see
are the first two users of my main domain name. the vpasswd file is
fine. Everybody is still receiving and sending mail without any problem; I add
new users using vadduser and then I create aliases by hand by creating
.qmail files.

But I still don't like it, and don't understand what is going on.

does anyone has suggestions?

ps: I've searched the FAQs but found no topic like this one. I apologize if this is an already discussed topic.

redegards,