On Thursday, July 24, 2003, at 06:47 AM, Jens Jahr wrote:
this is a known bug in vpopmail.c which doesnot check if deletetion has been
finished. I posted a patch for that half a year ago, but it has been refused !

I've added your patch to 5.3.22 which will be released later today. Thanks for addressing this problem, which affects more than just LDAP installs. I had been wondering about how vpopmail added/deleted domains, since we see this type of error report (can't add because it exists, can't delete because it doesn't exist) often on the list.

If others have patches that have not been accepted to the vpopmail source, please send them to me or post them to the Patch Tracker on SourceForge <http://sourceforge.net/projects/vpopmail/>.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]