On Friday, July 25, 2003, at 07:22 AM, Bill Sappington wrote:
I am pretty sure that even if you have two physical servers thats how you would set it up. As to how to get one server to recieve _everything_, unconditionaly, and then every know and then look to see if your primary server was alive, then forward everything it had received to your primary server and ONLY your primary server is a mystery to me.

If DNS is set up correctly, you can put the domain in rcpthosts (but NOT in virtualdomains or locals) on the secondary server, and it will hold on to it until it can deliver the mail to the primary server.

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]