Well, yet there can be a link to sourceforge page from the inter7 page.
Just change the download and changelog at inter7.com and make it so that
it will show the files page in sourceforge when you click on them.

Thus you wont need to update inter7 pages everytime there is a new version
also. etc. and people wont be confused from which place has the latest one
or they wont need to check 2 different places seperately.

Evren