Tom Walsh wrote:

::
::Okay on another note i'm having a boggling time getting the "Seekable"
::patch SpamAssassin wants to apply to vpopmail..
::it patches fine but then on compile i get.. this is on a newly untared
::vpopmail with only allow-roaming users=y set in the config.
::
::
::gcc -I. -Icdb     -g -O2 -Wall -c seek.c
::seek.c:24: conflicting types for `lseek'
::/usr/include/stdio.h:278: previous declaration of `lseek'
::*** Error code 1
::
::
::has anyone else any idea what's going on? seems like vpopmail really
::doesn't like me this week.

David,

Which version of vpopmail are you applying this to?

It sounds like you are patching a version that already has the seekable
patch in it... I think it was added to the code base for all version after
5.3.7(?).

The patch is only needed if you want to use a version older than that.

Tom Walsh
Network Adminstrator
http://www.ala.net/

vpopmail 5.2.1