> I doubt it because this thread shows that nobody
> owns GPLd software  and that monopolies are not
> possible in Open Source.

My ha'penny / cents worth:

If this statement is true then make impartiality the
byword. Total admin control over the project should be
given neither to Tom nor Ken, but to an independent
indiviual, a moderator, not necessarily someone with a
vested interest in the vpopmail project.

IMVHO, and in view of current comments, I've yet to
see evidence of such a person on this list!

On the Inter7 base page vopomail along with other
items is listed under 'Free Software'

Who is going to draw what line and where?

C.