Well said.  I am another person that has not contributed very much to
wonderful development that Ken and his team have done over past several
years.  Bill has also contributed greatly to this product.

Any person that has contributed as much to this project as they have
should be have full access and control to these projects on sourceforge.

I understand that Tom has the right to fork the code, but doing so will
only hurt the prodcut that we have come to rely on.

Please don't destroy a great product by forking the code.  This is what
happened with the Interbase/firebird/pheonix database projects.  There
was a lot of interest when there was one fork of the system but after it
was split support went down the tube and the product has all but died.

Keep the development focused on one fork.

Ross Davis
DataAnywhere.net