Please keep your replies on the list so others can share their
knowledge, and so everything stays nice and archived, thanks! :)

On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 06:51, Geoff Byers wrote:
> The messages are in my folder in the qmail home dir, for my account and
> virtual domain, but it wont send them when my client goes to check for
> new mail. It doesnt understand they are new i guess. I can download
> them from the server with IMAP but not pop3. Any ideas?

so is it in your local home directory or in your vpopmail-run domain?
Also, you still haven't said if it gives you any errors, which is
important to know.

--
Jeremy Kitchen
Systems Administrator