On Friday, September 19, 2003, at 09:01 PM, Rick van Vliet wrote:
I have several user on a small vpopmail domain, that seem to be able to send and get mail fine.
However, AppleMail (OSX 10.2) seems to leave a "vchkpw: password fail [EMAIL PROTECTED]"
(Using password authentication on the Mac client end)

Wondering if someone has thoughts on why I'm getting that fail, despite the user being able to send/retrieve?

I use Apple Mail without any problem...

What version of vpopmail are you using, and where do you see the "password fail" error? Is this when picking up mail, or sending with SMTP AUTH?

--
Tom Collins
[EMAIL PROTECTED]