Hello All,

i have a stupid problem with vpopmail and smtp-after-pop or smtp-auth. I have
read a howto in the web where vpopmail is used to make smtp-after-pop or
smtp-auth. I have configured my run script for pop3d and smtpd like it was
configured in the howto but it doesn't work. The virual Domains are running
and the pop3d is running too but i could not get smtpd running with
authentification.

Here is my qmail-smtpd/run script:

#!/bin/bash
QMAILDUID=`id -u vpopmail`
NOFILESGID=`id -g vpopmail`
MAXSMTPD=`cat /var/qmail/control/concurrencyincoming`

exec /usr/bin/softlimit -m 66000000 \
/usr/bin/tcpserver -H -R -v -p -x /etc/tcp.smtp.cdb \
-c "$MAXSMTPD" -u "$QMAILDUID" -g "$NOFILESGID" \
0 smtp /var/qmail/bin/qmail-smtpd `hostname --fqdn` \
/var/vpopmail/bin/vchkpw /bin/true 2>&1

could someone tell me whats wrong here? is it possible to do it like i want
it?

Only people who are in registered as virtual-domain-email-user should be
allowed to send email thrue my smtp server.  I don't need smtp-after-pop,
smtp-auth is doing all i need but it could be smtp-after-pop too...

Okay, sorry for my English and maybe stupid question...

Regards
hanez

P.S.: My logs are looking okay... No Errors are registered there and smtp is
working but without any control.

--
BASH Boy for life!

Key fingerprint = DCD0 990F 6BD8 6E5F 439D  4257 D5ED FB77 F58D 4435
http://pgp.mit.edu:11371/pks/lookup?search=you%40hanez.org&op=index