Hi Martin,

The answer is in the "vpopmail Administration Guide"
(http://www.inter7.com/vpopmail/vpopmail.html):

To convert all users (except root and system accounts) into a mysql domain run the following command: vconvert -e -s domain. This reads all /etc/passwd accounts and creates mysql entries using their passwords. The passwords can be in either /etc/passwd or /etc/shadow. These passwords should work under vchkpw authentication program.

PS. It's not a good idea to post messages in maillists with "Disposition-Notification-To"
turned on

HTH,
Stratsimir

Martin Bossev wrote:

Hello,

I looked thru the mail list archive and didn’t find anything

So I’m writeing here..

I would like to convert all my users and their passwords from passwd/shadow files to

vpasswd format..

I would be grateful if somebody points me a solving of this..

Greetings:

Martin Bossev