Carlos,

Forgive me for saying so, but you *did* read the
INSTALL file when you unpacked vpopmail didn't
you??

Chris.

--- Carlos H Pilz <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
Hi,

I installed 5.2.2 vpopmail version
with--enable-default-domain=mydomain.com.br ...

Can I use vadduserwithout domain ??? (./vadduser -n
iconn) When I use ./vadduser user withoutdomain, I get
"Error: Domain does not exist"message.

And I used --enable-passwd=y to use /etc/passwd /
shadow toauth my pop users. How will be my ./vadduser
???

And with virtualdomains. How wiil I insert virtual
users in /etc/passwd ???

Finally,How will be my pop line in inetd.conf????

Tks,

--
Obrigado.

Carlos HPilz