John Johnson wrote:
----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "John Johnson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, December 05, 2003 11:25 PM
Subject: Re: [vchkpw] strange stuff in log.

Quoting John Johnson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

 well funny thing is I didn't delete from the queue...

-John

Sure you didn't....

  Well Mr SMart Ass I didn't. Because I use smtp auth I run qmail as
vpopmail
and the permissions should be vpopmail.qmailq and they were not be cuase I
had
a queue problem a few days ago and I ran the utility to repair the queue and
it changed the permissions.

I never said the "Sure you didn't" thing.

Second, i have only seen those errors with a queue that was deleted, i am sorry if that was not what had happened.

Someone else submitted the right answer you were looking for.